Items that you have placed in your shopping cart will be ordered on your behalf on Tuesday, May 21st at 8:00pm.
There is no checkout button. If you do not intend to order, please ensure that your shopping cart is empty.
FRIDAY May 24th, Friday June 7th, Friday June 21st, Friday July 5th! We may add in another Friday in June if the strawberries are ready!
A message from Rachael:
I'm still in weekend mode and took a break from the garden to send this quick note. It's amazing how this lovely weather has allowed us add so much more to the order form. Take a minute to give it a second look to find amazing herbs, new crop greens and rhubarb and asparagus.
- Kevin from Snyder Heritage Farms has a few new items that many have asked for. We now have:
- Turkey sausage in 4 varieties: Natural, Garlic, Maple and Smoked Natural
- Smoked Drumsticks
- Geraniums, Begonias and Marigolds from Sam Bowman's daughter Alma
- Swiss Chard and Kale from Sam Bowman
- Green onion bunches from Nith Valley
- Flour and grains from Oak Manor - Stock up!
- Awesome McKechnie Tortillas to go with Black Bean Dip from Green Table Foods
- Crema LaVaquita from Local Dairy
- So much more that I can't even think of right now!
Hi friends, supporters, and associates of Waterloo urban chickens!
We're doing a 2013 Chicken Coop Tour, and we'd like to invite you to come! The event is Saturday, June 15 from 11am to 3pm.
The format will be similar to others years - i.e. the Public Square will be the hub of activity (and the place where you can pick up a map to the coops), and then members of the public can go to whichever coops they choose. Please see this link and then share it with your friends: http://www.waterloocooptour.com/
All weekends should be three days,
Maryrose and Rachael
Bailey's Local Foods
P.S. We can use your egg cartons, fruit boxes, baskets and jars from preserves again if you return them.
Click http://baileyslocalfoods.ca/ordering to log-in and order.
If someone has forwarded you this email and you have not yet registered, please go to https://www.100milesystems.com/baileyslocalfoods.ca/register.php and register!