Monday, October 27, 2008

Bailey's Local Food Buying Club

Hi Folks,

In case you've never tried it, cabbage, carrots, celariac, beets and
parsnips easily last four weeks in the fridge (at least they do in my
old fridge). Chinese cabbage keeps well too.

Cheese from Millbank this week. See the new offering of Organic
Sundried Tomato and Garlic Cheddar Cheese Curds. Wendell was handing
out samples of this a monthago. VERY tasty. I'm offering an "End of
the Season Special" on the bulk blocks of Old Cheddar. I'm offering
them to you at cost just for the joy of seeing you walk away with a
big block of cheddar under your arm and the knowledge that you'll be
thinking of me kindly for weeks as you nibble away at it.

Man! This food looks good. I get hungry just reading the list. We are
so blessed with farmers and cheesemakers and bakes who produce all
this food for us.

See you Friday,
Nina


I've invited you to fill out the form Bailey's Local Food Buying Club.
To fill it out, visit:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p65AudJ1znNWxuDDnozzeDQ

No comments: